Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbo

Reaction score
I have passed my camper on to my Daughter and Son in law as a gift, it is in safe hands. I have owned the bus for at least 25 yrs and have enjoyed every minute of it, but time marches on , and I have found at the age of nearly 83 that jobs that need doing are becoming progressively harder. May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for the help I have received and the time people have so willingly given. I couldn't have met a greater set of people. So if you are out in your camper and see an old git in his modern car waving frantically at you, it will most probably be me. Thanks once again from Mike Hobson, will stay in touch.

Please do stay in touch Mike and I glad you’ve found a great place to home your camper. Tell them to enjoy and maybe they might wish to join the Earlybay com as well.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,that did make me smile :) :) :)

Well done for keeping up with the maintenance on one of these campers for so long. I’m 63 and finding it gets harder each year !
Me too althgough I'm considerably younger at just 62!:ROFLMAO:

Hi all my daughter and son in law are now members, they registered late yesterday afternoon.
That’s a great story, looking forward to seeing their adventures 👍

I’ll probably have to pass Winnie down to my Grandson though as my son will be the same age as @mike202 should I reach your age 🤣👍

Latest posts